Fornasetti's vegetable-based wax 'Bacio' candle is housed in a ceramic vessel featuring the nose and mouth of Italian opera singer, Lina Cavalieri. Burning to release the label's signature 'Otto' scent, this single-wick version combines Thyme and Lavender notes with Incense and Cedarwood for a warm and spicy aroma.
- Height: 16cm / 6.2in
- Length: 10cm / 3.9in
- Width: 10cm / 3.9in
- Comes in presentation box
- Burn time 60 hours
- Mineral paraffin wax
- Vegetable wax
- Top notes: Ivy, Lily of the Valley, White Rose
- Middle notes: Iris, Orange Blossom, Jasmine
- Base notes: Tuberrose, Sandlewood, Musk
- Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.