All of our makeup is made with one core idea in mind – beauty without compromise. No nasty chemicals, just gorgeous natural colors which not only look great, they’re good for your skin. Enter our cream eyeshadows. Highly pigmented, all natural, long lasting, they come in ten gorgeous natural shades, so that no matter what you’re looking for – green eyeshadow, purple eyeshadow, iconic black or a golden shimmer – we’ve got you covered. Add in some skin-replenishing ingredients like organic castor seed oil, calendula, rosemary and pomegranate, and these stunning cream eyeshadows represent everything that’s good about natural beauty.
Using your finger or an eye shadow brush, apply to your eyelids. Mix and match with other shades to achieve the look desired, leaving you as happy as the cat that got the cream.
- 10 highly pigmented, long lasting, natural shades, to help you create the look you want.
- Pomegranate and calendula supercritical extracts help keep the delicate skin around the eye in great condition, promoting skin regeneration as well as helping minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- The organic cream base helps keep the skin around the eyes moisturized and in great condition.
- Vegan and cruelty free. Always.
- Lots of organics. Free of nasty stuff.
- Recyclable packaging.
- One product, one tree. Mother Nature looks after you, you look after Mother Nature. That’s symbiosis, right there.
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oriza sativa (rice bran) wax, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, silica, magnesium stearate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) supercritical extract, punica granatum (pomegranate) supercritical extract*, calendula officinalis (calendula) supercritical extract*.
May contain colours:
titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarine violet (CI 77007), manganese violet (CI 77742), chromium oxide green (CI 77288), mica (CI 77019).
* Organic Ingredient
Remove lid on the pot or If you’re refilling a palette, flip over. Find a sturdy bobby pin or paper clip and open it up.
Insert the bobby pin or paper clip into the hole on to the base of the pot or palette of the pod you’re replacing.
Give it a little wiggle to find the hole at the top to pop the empty pod out of the pot. No wiggling is required for the palette.
Now it’s out with the old pod and in with the new. Ta-dah! Just like new!